The K-State Southwest Research-Extension and NRCS are sponsoring a Cover Crop Road Show Thursday, November 17, 2016, that will include three farms, two in Hodgeman County and one in Ford. The program begins at 9:00 am near Jetmore and ends with lunch at the Blue Hereford in Ford, KS. The focus will be on grazing and fitting cover crops into both cow/calf and stocker operations.
2018 Winter Conference and Annual Meeting will be in the Anderson Building, Lyon County Fair Grounds, Emporia, KS
December 11, 2018
- Wabaunsee County Drought Meeting on November 19
- Fall soil testing of hay fields and pasture
- Meeting set to Explore Potential Benefits of a Local Prescribed Burn Association in Anderson County
- KSU-KSFGC Winter Forage Conference to be Held December 11, 2018 in Emporia
- Rangeland Field Day – Pottawatomie County, Saturday, October 27