Kernel processing and chop length are two key factors involved in producing high quality corn silage; and with corn silage harvest just around the corner, now’s the time to ensure you’re ready. Bill Seglar, Veterinarian and Dairy Nutritionist with DuPont Pioneer, offers several helpful tips in this Progressive Forage Grower Article.
2018 Winter Conference and Annual Meeting will be in the Anderson Building, Lyon County Fair Grounds, Emporia, KS
December 11, 2018
- Wabaunsee County Drought Meeting on November 19
- Fall soil testing of hay fields and pasture
- Meeting set to Explore Potential Benefits of a Local Prescribed Burn Association in Anderson County
- KSU-KSFGC Winter Forage Conference to be Held December 11, 2018 in Emporia
- Rangeland Field Day – Pottawatomie County, Saturday, October 27