Kernel processing and chop length are two key factors involved in producing high quality corn silage; and with corn silage harvest just around the corner, now’s the time to ensure you’re ready. Bill Seglar, Veterinarian and Dairy Nutritionist with DuPont Pioneer, offers several helpful tips in this Progressive Forage Grower Article.
Check us out at on FaceBook, @KansasForage
- Alfalfa Update – Potato Leafhoppers and Pea Aphids;
- Hearing Scheduled for Proposed Old World Bluestem Quarantine
- TLA Ranch tour at Mashed O Ranch Thursday, June 27
- JOHNSON, CRAIG INTRODUCE BILL TO ADDRESS FORAGE SHORTAGES IN DISASTER YEARS
- Old Crop Grinder Hay Remains Steady – New Crop Grinder Hay Lower