The Kansas State University Winter Forage Conference and KSFGC Annual Meeting will be held December 10, 2020 in Great Bend, Kansas. The conference is still in the planning stages and will feature segments on both pasture and cropped forages. Be sure to check the KSFGC website (www.ksfgc.org) and Facebook page (@KansasForage) for updates over the coming weeks.
But as a KSFGC member, there are things you can do now, such as renewing your membership into 2021, registering for the conference and if you can’t attend in-person but would like to access via ZOOM, email firstname.lastname@example.org, to request the link when available.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 10, 2020
- For KSFGC Members paid into 2021, the conference is FREE
- Plus $15/additional attendee (payable at the door)
- For non-KSFGC members, registration is $25, payable at the door
- Plus $15/additional attendee
- Registration is requested for EVERYONE, to assist with conference and meal planning
- To register, go here, https://www.jotform.com/form/72964912641967
- This event will also be available via ZOOM for KSFGC Members paid into 2021
- To request a link, contact us at email@example.com