ALFALFA UPDATE – Potato leafhoppers are rapidly increasing throughout alfalfa fields in north central Kansas for two reasons. 1) potato leafhopper adults are still migrating in and 2) the eggs are hatching and nymphs seem to be everywhere. Read More.
The 2019 KSFGC Annual Meeting and Winter Conference will be held, Tuesday, December 10th at the Sedgwick County Extension Education Center, 7001 W. 21st Street N, Wichita KS.
Check us out at on FaceBook, @KansasForage
- Ranch Management Field Day at Moyer Farms LLC to be Held on August 15
- Hay market trade, activity and demand is slow as producers are busy in the field baling hay.
- Joining or Renewing Your Membership to the Kansas Forage and Grassland Council
- USDA Extends Deadline to Report Spring-Seeded Crops for 12 States
- KSFGC Forage Award Nominations Now Open