MINNEAPOLIS, Kan. – The Central Kansas Extension District is teaming up with the Kansas Grazing Lands Coalition and the Kansas Alliance for Wetlands & Streams to host “Grazing Management for Improved Soil Health” at the Kansas State Polytechnic Campus in Salina on Friday, September 21. The workshop will feature the ever popular Jim Gerrish with American Grazing Lands Services, LLC, out of May, Idaho. The event is sponsored in-part by Westar Energy, a subsidiary of Evergy, Inc. and will run from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM at the College Center Conference Room. Registration is $25 per person (includes lunch) and is due by September 19, 2018. Gerrish Press Release – 2018, Gerrish Flier, 2018.
Check us out at on FaceBook, @KansasForage
- Alfalfa Update – Potato Leafhoppers and Pea Aphids;
- Hearing Scheduled for Proposed Old World Bluestem Quarantine
- TLA Ranch tour at Mashed O Ranch Thursday, June 27
- JOHNSON, CRAIG INTRODUCE BILL TO ADDRESS FORAGE SHORTAGES IN DISASTER YEARS
- Old Crop Grinder Hay Remains Steady – New Crop Grinder Hay Lower