RANGE EAST (KSU) – On July 31, 2017, the Legislative Post Audit Committee approved a request from Representative John Carmichael, Representative Kyle Hoffman, Representative Melissa Rooker, Representative Steven Becker, Representative Ken Rahjes, Representative Troy Waymaster, Representative Boyd Orr, and Senator Tom Hawk for an audit of Kansas’ wildfire suppression system. The full report can be found HERE, and the audit highlights can be found HERE.
2018 Winter Conference and Annual Meeting will be in the Anderson Building, Lyon County Fair Grounds, Emporia, KS
December 11, 2018
- Wabaunsee County Drought Meeting on November 19
- Fall soil testing of hay fields and pasture
- Meeting set to Explore Potential Benefits of a Local Prescribed Burn Association in Anderson County
- KSU-KSFGC Winter Forage Conference to be Held December 11, 2018 in Emporia
- Rangeland Field Day – Pottawatomie County, Saturday, October 27