RANGE EAST (KSU) – On July 31, 2017, the Legislative Post Audit Committee approved a request from Representative John Carmichael, Representative Kyle Hoffman, Representative Melissa Rooker, Representative Steven Becker, Representative Ken Rahjes, Representative Troy Waymaster, Representative Boyd Orr, and Senator Tom Hawk for an audit of Kansas’ wildfire suppression system. The full report can be found HERE, and the audit highlights can be found HERE.
Check us out at on FaceBook, @KansasForage
- Alfalfa Update – Potato Leafhoppers and Pea Aphids;
- Hearing Scheduled for Proposed Old World Bluestem Quarantine
- TLA Ranch tour at Mashed O Ranch Thursday, June 27
- JOHNSON, CRAIG INTRODUCE BILL TO ADDRESS FORAGE SHORTAGES IN DISASTER YEARS
- Old Crop Grinder Hay Remains Steady – New Crop Grinder Hay Lower