KSFGC –It is vital that alfalfa producers have the most current and unbiased performance information regarding alfalfa varieties; and because of that, a collaborative Alfalfa Variety Evaluation project led by Dr. Doug Shoup, Kansas State University Research and Extension, and Jill Zimmerman, former Cowley County Extension, along with support from the Kansas Forage and Grassland Council, W-L Alfalfas, Dairyland Seed, Dow, Forage Genetics, Kaufman Seeds, America’s Alfalfa and SDK Labs has been established at the Roger Black farm in Cowley County. The data summary report from the spring 2017 harvest can be found at Alfalfa Variety Evaluation 2017.
Check us out at on FaceBook, @KansasForage
- Alfalfa Update – Potato Leafhoppers and Pea Aphids;
- Hearing Scheduled for Proposed Old World Bluestem Quarantine
- TLA Ranch tour at Mashed O Ranch Thursday, June 27
- JOHNSON, CRAIG INTRODUCE BILL TO ADDRESS FORAGE SHORTAGES IN DISASTER YEARS
- Old Crop Grinder Hay Remains Steady – New Crop Grinder Hay Lower