USDA-RMA – The Topeka, KS Regional Office released today the 2018 Final Planting Dates Maps and Tables for triticale. In June, the agency announced the new insurance plan for triticale, which is a cross between wheat and rye and can be covered through this new plan. Farmers are encouraged to contact their crop insurance agent for more information and by also going to https://www.rma.usda.gov/policies/triticale/. Sales Closing Date is Sept. 30, 2017.
Check us out at on FaceBook, @KansasForage
- Alfalfa Update – Potato Leafhoppers and Pea Aphids;
- Hearing Scheduled for Proposed Old World Bluestem Quarantine
- TLA Ranch tour at Mashed O Ranch Thursday, June 27
- JOHNSON, CRAIG INTRODUCE BILL TO ADDRESS FORAGE SHORTAGES IN DISASTER YEARS
- Old Crop Grinder Hay Remains Steady – New Crop Grinder Hay Lower