Two triticale field days are offered April 25 and 26 at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. between Lakin and Ulysses. Tour new triticale forage plots with traits ideal for dairy, feed yard or grazing operations. RSVP by April 24 to Ted Hesslink at 620-397-1632. For more information and a map to the plot, Triticale Field Day April 2017.
2018 Winter Conference and Annual Meeting will be in the Anderson Building, Lyon County Fair Grounds, Emporia, KS
December 11, 2018
- Wabaunsee County Drought Meeting on November 19
- Fall soil testing of hay fields and pasture
- Meeting set to Explore Potential Benefits of a Local Prescribed Burn Association in Anderson County
- KSU-KSFGC Winter Forage Conference to be Held December 11, 2018 in Emporia
- Rangeland Field Day – Pottawatomie County, Saturday, October 27