The Southeast Area Forage Field Day will be held May 7th, 2015, at the Mound Valley Community Center, Mound Valley, KS. Registration runs from 8:30-9:00 am and lunch will be provided. A promotional flyer will be available soon, when the final agenda is set.
2018 Winter Conference and Annual Meeting will be in the Anderson Building, Lyon County Fair Grounds, Emporia, KS
December 11, 2018
- Wabaunsee County Drought Meeting on November 19
- Fall soil testing of hay fields and pasture
- Meeting set to Explore Potential Benefits of a Local Prescribed Burn Association in Anderson County
- KSU-KSFGC Winter Forage Conference to be Held December 11, 2018 in Emporia
- Rangeland Field Day – Pottawatomie County, Saturday, October 27