The Kansas Forage and Grassland Council will hold its Winter Conference and Annual Meeting on December 9, 2014, at Kansas Farm Bureau Headquarters, 2627 KFB Plaza, Manhattan, KS. Advance Registration is $65 and can be paid online through the KSFGC website, registration at the door is $85. Coffee and a continental breakfast will be available at 8:15 a.m. with a Hay Buyer panel starting the day off at 9:15 a.m., followed by several breakout sessions covering an assortment of alfalfa, forage production and grazing management issues presented by several industry experts; including a Flint Hills Smoke Management Plan update and 2015 forage and alfalfa outlook. Registration and the full agenda can be found at www.ksfgc.org.
2018 Winter Conference and Annual Meeting will be in the Anderson Building, Lyon County Fair Grounds, Emporia, KS
December 11, 2018
- Wabaunsee County Drought Meeting on November 19
- Fall soil testing of hay fields and pasture
- Meeting set to Explore Potential Benefits of a Local Prescribed Burn Association in Anderson County
- KSU-KSFGC Winter Forage Conference to be Held December 11, 2018 in Emporia
- Rangeland Field Day – Pottawatomie County, Saturday, October 27