Mark your calendars, the Kansas Forage & Grassland Council will be holding a summer field day on Wednesday, September 17, 2014, south of Larned Kansas beginning at 10:00 am. The field day will highlight alfalfa research occurring in Kansas and play host to an Alfalfa/Alfalfa-Grass Mixtures Crop Insurance Listening Session. If you want to learn more about alfalfa and alfalfa research along with providing input on future crop insurance products for alfalfa, this field day is for you. Brochures will be available soon; for more information and to RSVP, contact Jenni Carr at email@example.com or call (620) 842-5445
The 2019 KSFGC Annual Meeting and Winter Conference will be held, Tuesday, December 10th at the Sedgwick County Extension Education Center, 7001 W. 21st Street N, Wichita KS.
Check us out at on FaceBook, @KansasForage
- Ranch Management Field Day at Moyer Farms LLC to be Held on August 15
- Hay market trade, activity and demand is slow as producers are busy in the field baling hay.
- Joining or Renewing Your Membership to the Kansas Forage and Grassland Council
- USDA Extends Deadline to Report Spring-Seeded Crops for 12 States
- KSFGC Forage Award Nominations Now Open